It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains.
And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain's optimal performance life.
Features - Sram X01 Eagle Chain
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: X01 Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel + PVD
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated + PVD
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™, GX Eagle™
- Compatibility: Eagle™
- Narelių skaičius