The X-Track Race Carbon convinces with easy entry and exit and a large contact area. The contact surface of 515mm² provides best contact between the shoe sole and the pedal, the most important point where the rider's power is transferred to the bike. The triggering hardness is adjustable from 6 - 14NM on both sides.
The pedal body is made of a robust, lightweight carbon. All pedals of the X-Track series are compatible with Shimano's SPD system.
The scope of delivery includes the X-Track Cleat. The X-Track Easy Cleat is optionally available for easier entry and exit.
- Technology: X-TRACK
- triggering hardness: 6 to 14 Nm
- body: composite
- axle/bottom bracket axis: Chromoly+
- Layup material: Chromoly
- supporting surface: 515mm²
- support width: 60mm
- height axle + pedal plates: 16.8mm (10.7+6.1mm)
- Weight: 174g per pedal
- Weight Pair of pedals + pedal plates: 452g