Safe all round: the Hubble 1.1 kids' helmet by ABUS
The Hubble 1.1 meets all the requirements that parents have for a child's helmet: With its visor-like front edge and the deep-drawn temple and neck area, it offers increased protection. The Sun Protection System (SPS) reduces direct sunlight and acts pre-emptively against sunburn on the sensitive scalp.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Air Circulation Vents: 12
- in-mould for durable connection of the outer shell with the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- excellent visibility due to bright reflectors
- good ventilation due to 6 air inlets and 6 air outlets connected by flow channels
- size adjustment via a full ring made of particularly durable and easily deformable plastic for excellent stability and a precise fit
- deep-drawn temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- adjustment system incl. LED rear light for additional safety
- fly net for protection against insects
- 46 - 52 cm = S
- 52 - 57 cm = M